question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

RDP.Data() and RDP.HistoricalPricing - Is there any known inconsistencies between xlwings and RDP?

Hi I use refinitiv excel addins for functions like RDP.Data() and RDP.HistoricalPricing and so on.

I am now tried to write another addon using xlwings with Python. As I'm having trouble getting excel to load my code, I wanted to check whether there are any known inconsistencies between xlwings and RDP?

rdp-api#productrdprdp search
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@cayla.soriano

This forum is public.

The question contains the private information (an email address) of the client so I removed the client's email.

Please don't post any client's private information on the forum.

@cayla.soriano

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply, and then close the question. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@cayla.soriano

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Is it about the xlwings and RDP functions in Excel?

1710150137471.png

If yes, please contact the Workspace Excel support team via MyRefinitiv directly to answer this question.

We also provide the Refinitiv Data Library for Python and we have the articles regarding How to integrate Financial Data from Refinitiv Data Platform to Excel with Xlwings.

Please clarify if the client uses RDP functions in Excel or Refinitiv Data Library for Python.

1710150137471.png (27.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Hello Team the client is using RDP with excel. He also want to use xlwings to write another add-in for excel - my new add-in will be written in python.

icon clock
10 |1500

@m.k

If the client is using the Refinitiv Data Library for Python, please refer to this article.

If it is about RDP functions in Excel, please contact the Workspace Excel support team directly.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.