question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 0 2

Chain processing in Ema C/C++

Hello,

I could not find any LSEG 64Bit C/C++ examples of how to process chains in Ema.

Can somebody please point me to the one?

Thanks, Vlad.

#technologyc++chain-ric
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I got the article and am familiar with concepts. For Java a chain processing is based on ValueAddObjectsForEma library. Does similar library exist for C/C++ with chains implementation in it?
Gurpreet avatar image Gurpreet vladislav.tolmachyov
Hi @vladislav.tolmachyov​,

No we don't have a similar library for C++. The closest is the sample in .NET C#.

Ok, is there C++ Refinitiv/LSEG provided API? Where is it documented?
Show more comments
Upvote
Accepted
23.7k 61 15 21

Hi @vladislav.tolmachyov,

There are two part articles which explain Chain processing in EMA. The accompanying code is in EMA Java, but same concept will apply to C++ as well.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
23.7k 61 15 21

Hi @vladislav.tolmachyov,

Which API does your existing 32 bit application use? Essentially the chain processing logic is same - regardless of the API or language, and this processing logic is described in detail in the two part articles shared in previous answer.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.