For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 0 2

Enhancing API Endpoint: Obtain Categorized Resolution Status in Aggregated Summary

Hi Team

I hope you're doing well. I have a question about the API endpoint cases/{ {case-system-id}}?aggregatedSummary=true.

Upon activating the parameter ?aggregatedSummary=true, I understand that we receive a comprehensive summary of results including metrics such as TotalMatches, Unresolved, and MandatoryActions. However, I am interested in exploring further Detail within this summary.

Specifically, I would like to know if there is an option available to obtain the total resolved count categorized by POSITIVE, POSSIBLE, FALSE, and UNSPECIFIED. This would significantly streamline the process, eliminating the need to call the cases/{ {case-system-id}}/results API and manually inspect each case for its resolution status.

I would greatly appreciate any insights or guidance you can offer regarding this matter.

Thank you

#productworld-check-oneworldcheck-one-apicase
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
287 3 0 1

Hi @mahesh.s,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Using the API endpoint cases/{ {case-system-id}}?aggregatedSummary=true won’t provide the resolution details you’re looking for. It only offers a summary of match records and some high-level case information.

For resolution details, your only option is the cases/{ {case-system-id}}/results endpoint.

Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions!

Thanks

Vivek Pandey

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1.1k 6 2 5

Hi @mahesh.s ,

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, we're not currently displaying the matched result count categorized by resolution status. As you mentioned you'll need to call the Get Screening Results endpoint and inspect the resolution status ID of each match to determine its resolution status.

Furthermore, the mentioned requirement is already in our pipeline, and our product team is actively working on enhancing it. We'll keep you informed as soon as we receive updates from our product team.

Thanks

Sai

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.