question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 1

Time unit for news in the EIKON news monitor

I am searching for news in the EIKON news monitor, and I am in the Netherlands, I would like to ask what is the time zone displayed in the EIKON news monitor? I searched this forum and find the time zone by default is GMT when using EIKON data API, however, I am not sure the time zone by default displayed in the news monitor.

Besides, have all the time units of news released by different media around the world been unified to the same time unit?

Thanks in advance!

eikonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikon#technologynews
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
18.9k 85 39 63

Hi @m.yu

Looking at the News Monitor, it appears the time column is the local time. This site is related for questions around our APIs, not apps within the desktop. I would suggest you use the "Get Help & Support" (F1) feature and they should be able to help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ok, I see. Thanks for the information.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.