question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 1 3 6

How do we get informed of updates regarding Refinitiv BOT API?

Hi,

Previously we could download the bot API via Refinitiv developer , but now I can't find the download link anymore, the closest I could find is a GitHub repo (latest version is 1.5.0 Oct 2023):

LSEG-API-Samples/Example.MessengerChatBot.Python: The Messenger Bot API example/demo source code in Python language. (github.com)

Is this where updates to the bot API code will be made in future?

Regards,
Keng Onn

PS Thanks for all the work done in maintaining this!

#productpython api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
27k 65 17 14

Hello @kengonn.wong

Please be informed that the Messenger Bot API is now deprecated. Unfortunately, I do not any information about the replacement product or service. I strongly suggest you contact the following person for more detail:

Alternatively, you can submit a support ticket to the Messenger team directly via https://myaccount.lseg.com/en/productsupport website.

contact-messenger-support.png

I hope this information helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I've contacted our account manager and Dino as well. Waiting for their replies (since 16 July)... I also submitted a support ticket to the Messenger team directly as well. Hopefully will get a reply soon.

Thanks for your answer, it was very helpful :)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.