For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 2 3 6

What is Review Required case?

Hi Community,

I would like to know what is the meaning of Review Required case. Generally, I understand it is a case that was previously resolved and due to any new updates on the case, it appear again as Review Required. However, we would like to know what is the "new updates", is it the adverse news of the individual has new update or the individual's information like DOB, Name has new update?

Appreciate if could share any documentation that we could refer to. Thanks.

1722579701984.png

#productworld-check-onescreeningworldcheck-one-api
1722579701984.png (67.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks a lot @wasin.w @raksina.samasiri , the documentation is helpful. Thanks a lot for your quick assistance

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
362 3 0 1

Hi @melvin ,

Thanks for reaching out!

Yes, we do have the necessary documents available for you to access. You can find the user guide under the Screening and Case Manager section, After logging into the web UI, simply click the help “?” button next to your username.

All the necessary information is mentioned there, which you can go through at your convenience.

however i have given URL which you can check.

558029.pdf (lseg.com)

Thanks

Vivek Pandey

1722584464239.png

1722584464239.png (96.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.