For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 2 3 6

Where can we find the enum value for WCO results?

Good day, Forum,

Recently I just realized that the value of GENDER can be "UNKNOWN" which previously we assume the value will be "MALE"/ "FEMALE" or null value only.

May I know is there any document that we can see all the ENUM values of each object attribute from the response object of the API below?

/cases/{caseSystemId}/results

Thanks in advance.

#productworld-check-onescreening-apiworldcheck-one-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
1.1k 2 2 3

Hello @melvin - thank you for reaching out! We currently do not have documentation where we can see all fixed ENUM values within this endpoint. Most values within the response will contain non-enumerated values. There are a few that are fixed, such as matchStrength, resolution, etc.

I will put in a request on your behalf to create a reference documentation with the ENUM values, but cannot assure that it will be created within the next few weeks. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best,

Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.