question

Upvotes
Accepted

In API coding, I want to retrieve the fields that I created. For example, I want to get the values in HST_CLOSE.

I have some questions about the API.

The attached screenshot shows the DTS RIC I created myself.

In API coding, I want to retrieve the fields that I created. For example, I want to get the values in HST_CLOSE.

Due to the internal firewall of our bank, I can’t access the API site. Could you provide some examples related to my question?screenshot-2024-08-27-135332.jpeg

#technology#productrfarfa-apic++
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
85k 289 53 77

@LanceGabriel.Villacrusis

Thank you for reaching out to us.

What APIs would you like to use? I suggested to use Real-Time SDKs (C/C++, Java, or CSharp) or WebSocket APIs. However, you need an Internet access to download the SDKs or examples.

Please contact the client's LSEG account team or Sales team directly for any further assistances.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Could you give me the link for SDKs example (C++) ?

I use ema library, and can't find which example is helpful for me.

If you downloaded the RTSDK packages, the examples are in the package. For example, they are in this folder (Ema\Examples\Training\Consumer). You can also access the examples on GitHub. You can check the Consumer examples.

I already checked all exmples in Consumer folder.

But, I don't find proper example for this case. Which number do you mean?

Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.