question

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

How can I get earning forecast data on earning report dates for all listed firm in US stock market history?

I want to download all the earning forecast historical data of all listed firms in US financial market ? Especially, I only want to get the forecast closest to earning report date. Could you please help me how I should write my code for the Eikon API.

#contentcompany-research
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
87.1k 294 53 79

@pan.yiming

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I searched this forun and found qustions regarding the earning forecast data.

Getting actual earnings forecast t+1 using Eikon API

Different Earnings Forecasts result using API

I/B/E/S timestamps in which time zone?

You can use the get_data method in the LSEG data library for Python to retrieve the data from TR fields (TR.EPSActValue). The examples are on GitHub.

You can also use the Data Item Browser tool to search for the requried TR fields. Otherwise, you can contact the helpdesk team directly via MyAccount and ask for TR fields that can provide the required data.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.