question

Upvotes
9 3 3 6

Will review required have chance change to unresolved type?

Hi Forum,

I would like to understand more about the "Review Required" case. We wonder if updates applied to any individual in the World Check database could change the mandatory action type from "Review Required" to "Unresolved."

For example, I have a hit case A where there is currently no gender or date of birth information in World Check. If, after a few weeks, the gender or date of birth for hit case A is added or updated, will World Check create a new hit case reference ID with the "Unresolved" type, or will it retain the same reference ID with the "Review Required" type?

Thank you!

#productworld-check-onescreening-apiworldcheck-one-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
1.2k 2 2 3

Hello @melvin - great question!

As of now, World-Check One respects any manual resolution that you have made for a given case. Going with the example you provided, this means that the displayed results within your case will get updated with "Review Required" and it will NOT move the resolution state to "Unresolved". Please let me know if you need further clarification.

Best regards,

Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.