question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

Manual Screening match resolution - How to get notified?

Hi all, will be using the world check one API to help with an onboarding process we are building. Our compliance team already uses Refinitiv UI and our new implementation will be a hybrid approach whereby we will use the API to create a screening case use manual Screening match resolution on the UI.

The problem we have is that we want to be notified when any match has been resolved to a 'Possible' or 'Positive' match. Is there no webhook endpoint to notify of any changes on a case, or is it simply a case of polling the case endpooint for updates periodically? If no webhooks, is there anything on the roadmap to include them as it feels like something should exist here?

#productwebsocketsscreeningcase
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
1.3k 2 2 3

Hello @james.harrison - thank you for reaching out!

It's important to note that when screening for an entity, results remain unresolved (or sometimes auto-resolved as false, depending on your settings when screening with secondary identifiers) unless you manually resolve the result as positive as possible. With that being said, you could potentially use the "Fetch Full Case Details" endpoint to view what results have been resolved as positive or possible by searching every field called "resolution".

Unfortunately, we do not have a webhook endpoint to notify any changes on a case for now. However, we do have it in our roadmap and it is supposed to be released after version 3 of the API is released. We are hoping for this webhook to be released sometime early 2025.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Thank you.

Best regards,

Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 1

Hey @judith.pillado.lseg , thats great thankyou.

I guess our only option via the API to know whether case matches have been updated on the UI is to periodically poll the 'fetch full case details', at least until webhooks are available.

Is there an endpoint to batch fetch multiple case details so that we do not need to poll each individual case with separate requests?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1.3k 2 2 3

Hi @james.harrison, that's a great question!

The WC1 has the endpoint Search for Cases based on specified criteria using filter or query parameters where you can search cases based on the resolution status. I used the request body below:
1728434903444.png

If you want to search using a different filter, you can use the endpoint Retrieves all search filters that are accessible to the User to review which filters are accessible to you.

Please keep in mind that the initial endpoint won't give much detail on the actual result that has been reviewed as "possible" or "positive"; instead, it will give you more information on the case that the result belongs to. If you would like to learn more about this endpoint, please visit our documentation site.

Kindly let me know if you have any further questions. I'm happy to help!

Best regards,

Judith

1728434903444.png (34.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.