question

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Skipping first 5 outputs of =RDP.Data(0#.AEX)

I am using excel and I want to ultimately get the closing price of the stocks currently in the AEX, from 2004 to today. I provide the chain RIC (0#.AEX correct?) and then I want to use =RDP.Data($B$3) (0#.AEX is in B3) to get all the stocks in the AEX. And then I would use an adjusted version of the following formula, =@RDP.HistoricalPricing($B$4:$B$510;"TRDPRC_1";"START:"&$B$1&" END:"&$B$2&" SOURCE:RFV INTERVAL:P1D";;"NULL:PREVIOUS TSREPEAT:NO CH:IN RH:Timestamp") this one I used for the S&P 500, in the same manner. But my first formula (=RDP.Data($B$3)) outputs first 5 cells that are not stocks. I only want to get the RICs of the stocks. I found something with "SKIP=1" but then you only skip cell nummer 1 and multiple are not possible (I have not been able to figure it out). Can someone assist?

#technologyricshistoricalexcel
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
87k 294 53 79

@ajwagner2016

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please try this one:

=RDP.Data("0#.AEX","","SKIP:1-5")
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.