question

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Receiving ‘Couldn’t Resolve Host Name’ Error for Multiple Refinitiv APIs on October 18, 2024

Hello,

I’m experiencing an issue when making API requests to several Refinitiv services, including:

• refinitiv_tick_history_time_and_sales

• refinitiv_futures_and_options_search

• refinitiv_tick_history_intraday_summaries

• refinitiv_tick_history_market_depth

• refinitiv_historical_reference_extraction

On October 18, 2024, I started receiving the error: "Couldn't resolve host name", though everything was functioning perfectly just the day before on October 17. Has anyone else experienced similar issues around this time? Could this be related to a server outage or maintenance on Refinitiv’s side?

Any insights or assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

#technologyconnection-error
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
87k 294 53 79

@gzelentsov

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I can access that URL via Postman.

1729487134763.png

I also tested it on nslookup.io and it can be resolved properly.

If you are still unable to connect to the server, please contact the DSS support team directly via MyAccount to verify what the problem is.

1729487134763.png (3.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.