question

Upvotes
Accepted
20 0 0 0

World-Check one API ongoingScreeningUpdates error INVALID_QUERY_VALUE

When trying to get updates for ongoingscreening cases using this endpoint: ongoingScreeningUpdates, i am getting an

INVALID_QUERY_VALUE. The cause is:

"Value '--REQUIRED-VALUE-MISSING--' for query attribute 'CREATION_DATE' is invalid."

#productworldcheck-one-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
20 0 0 0

Thank you for the quick response. Actually, i was not replacing the updateDate to creationDate, i discovered that the issue was the variable { {weekAgo}} in the postman environment had no value.

After adding a value to that, it is working fine now.

Thank you so much because your answer helped me in some way.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1.3k 2 2 4

Hello @jorge.cerbo - thank you for reaching out. Upon trying to replicate this error, I was able to receive the following response by replacing updateDate with creationDate, as this is what I assume you entered within your query:
1729715623133.png

Based on the documentation for this endpoint, updateDate is the date and time of this ongoing screening update in ISO 8601 format (excluding Week and Ordinal dates). updateDate is required and cannot be exchanged with another query attribute.

Please let me know if you need further clarification, or if I missed something from your original question.

Best regards,

Judith

1729715623133.png (69.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.