question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 2 3

Access Denied: User req to IDN for Exch - NYS

When we start working on the SDK example i got the below error , i am using the username received form our project manager in Thomson

"

StatusMsg
streamId="5"
domain="MarketPrice Domain"
state="Closed / Suspect / Not entitled / 'Access Denied: User req to IDN for Exch - NYS'"
name="IBM.N"
nameType="1"
serviceId="467"
serviceName="hEDD"
StatusMsgEnd

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetrepauthentication
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
24.4k 53 17 14

Hi @tarek.aboukhaled, the error message means your user does not have a permission to subscribe IBM.N RIC.

We are contacting the Technical Account Manager to help you verify your account permission.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @tarek.aboukhaled,

I'd like to add on top on the @Wasin Waeosri's answer.

Normally, when there is an error message that begins with 'Access denied:XXX', it is most probably from a DACS related component (refer to an ADS' document).

Error: Access denied: User req for exch <name_of_exchange>

Description: DACS sends this status text when a user does not have DACS permission to access data from the named exchange. If this error occurs when calling up an instrument, the DACS system administrator needs to permission that user for the named exchange in the DACS user interface.

Hope this helps.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

@wasin.waeosri Good day! Faced a similar problem, could you please help? we also get:

StatusMsg
    streamId="5"
    domain="MarketPrice Domain"
    state="Closed / Suspect / Not entitled / 'Access Denied: User req to IDN for Exch e.g. - NYS'"
    name="IBM.N"
    nameType="1"
    serviceId="467"
    serviceName="hEDD"
StatusMsgEnd
icon clock
10 |1500

Hello @TufatulinRD

I suggest you contact your Refinitiv Representative or Account manager to help you verify and grant permission for the interested items.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.