question

Upvotes
Accepted
4 3 0 6

EMA C++ MRN Consumer Client - How to reduce fields from MRN_TRNA & MRN_STORY

I have the "EMA Consumer - Request & Decode Machine Readable News" as the basis for an MRN consumer client up and running.

I would like to reduce the fields being received in the MRN_TRNA and MRN_STORY feeds.

Can anybody give me an example of how to select only those fields from the MRN_TRNA and MRN_STORY feeds?

Thanks

Dave

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Monitored by @moragodkrit

Upvotes
Accepted
7.6k 15 6 9

@Dave Streeter

It looks like currently there is no option to reduce fields because MRN domains seems to not support OMM view request. It will return status text "Unsupported view type" in the Refresh message when sending item request with view.

It has no option to request specific fields for MRN data item(JSON data). Uncompressed MRN data item (JSON format) will contains all fields defined in "MRN Data MODELS AND ELEKTRON IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE".

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
4 3 0 6

@moragodkrit thank you for you help it is much appreciated.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.