Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvote
Accepted
16 1 2 4

Retrieve Earnings Call Transcripts via Eikon API

Hello,

I am wondering as to whether or not it is possible to retrieve the transcripts of earnings calls via the Eikon API. I know that retrieving the earnings call event details (time, date, etc) is possible, but I am looking for a way to have the actual transcript be returned as well.

Thank you.

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apiapicorporate-eventstranscript
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @brunett_chri,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvote
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

it is not possible to retrieve the transcripts of earnings calls via the Eikon API.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Is there any interest in adding this functionality? It seems possible and extremely useful.

I see this is an old question. Is there any work in progress regarding being able to retrieve trascripts via the EIKON api?

This capability is not currently in the works for Eikon APIs. This is not to say that it cannot be introduced in the future, but for now events transcripts are available through Datascope Select and TRKD products.

And where can I find Datascrope Select? And where can I find TRKD?
Show more comments
Upvote
16 0 0 1

Hi All,

Is Earning call Transcripts available now? Is there any progress on making it available?

icon clock
10 |1500

Earnings calls transcripts are not available through Eikon Data APIs still.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Now it's the end of Sep 2022. Still company event transcript (Earning Calls, etc.) not available through Eikon Data API? How about Share Ownership data?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.