For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 5 4 5

The data completeness for World Chek On Screening Result

Using the API, I wonder once I screen and retrieve a result on an Individual one month ago. Data returned saying he/she is a directors of two company (Co. A, Co.B). One month later, If I redo the screening and retrieve the result on the same person again, he/she is a directors of another two more company. Will the result returned just the delta data or complete set? Which means in the response can I find out if he/she is the directors of four company (Co.A, Co.B, Co.C, Co.D)?

world-checkworld-check-onedata
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@patrick14

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @patrick14,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@patrick14

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
347 1 2 2

Hi @patrick14,

The response will be a complete set and not the delta based on the previous request.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Rakesh

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
7 5 4 5

I believe the same for organization screening as well, which will be returning complete set. Am I right?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
456 2 2 2

Hi @patrick14,

Yes you right.The screening response will be complete set for Organization as well.

Thanks,

Shilpi

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.