For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
11 5 6 6

CHR not supported - chain of chains

I want to use web GUI to import ric chains like: 0#1TU+

But failed. How can I get data from these RIC chains?

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdsschain-ric
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
11.3k 25 9 14

The 0#1TU+ is chain of chains which provides 0#1TUZ7, 0#1TUF8, 0#1TUG8, 0#1TUH8, 0#1TUJ8, 0#1TUM8 as constituents. As far as I know, importing chain of chains is not supported.

In this case, you can use the Historical Search in GUI to extract list of all constituents under this chain first and then import the constituents instead.

Below is the Historical Search GUI.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

But there is a problem. Now I get data everyday from a instrument list template automatically.

I think the constituents will change in 0#1TU+ along with date. so I think it 's not a

good idea to import the constituents instead by myself.

And, how could you know the constituents of 0#1TU+ are 0#1TUZ7, 0#1TUF8, 0#1TUG8, 0#1TUH8, 0#1TUJ8, 0#1TUM8?

I understand your scenario, but I cannot find the method for TRTH to automatically expand chain of chains RIC. You can contact TRTH V2 support team via Contact Us to confirm the information, In the product field, please select Thomson Reuters Tick History v2.

With regard to the constituents of 0#1TU+, I have retreived them from another source (Elektron real-time via TREP).

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.