For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
1 1 2 4

Problems moving to LIVE API

Hi,

we tested the connection with the Pilot environment, everything worked fine. Now we want to move to LIVE and we are experiencing some problems. Creating a new case works, but if we want to start the screening or retrieve the new case's details, the API returns a 401 error.

Please contact me directly for details, thanks!

BR,
Andreas Kappler

world-checkworld-check-oneerror-401
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@andreas.kappler Can you please let us know if the issue has been resolved or you need further assistance on this?

Upvotes
347 1 2 2

@andreas.kappler,

I just want to check if you have updated the new case-system-id before you start screening the case.

Thanks

Rakesh

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 1 2 4

Thanks for your reply!

Yes, the same code is actually working fine in the PILOT environment.

Can I send you the requests we generate and the responses from the API directly via mail? Thanks!

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @andreas.kappler did you get the answer you were looking for?

Upvotes
347 1 2 2

@ andreas.kappler,

Before we get into the code is there an id created for you ?

If not please write a mail to GRC.WC.Admin@thomsonreuters.com

Thanks

Rakesh

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
347 1 2 2

Hi @andreas.kappler,

Could you please check the group used to screen the case.We need to check if that group has permissions for screening.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Rakesh

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.