question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 0 2

BETA TPX User provisioning API

I am in charge of all things Identity at my firm. We use SailPoint IIQ for our Identity Governance and Joiner/Mover/Leaver automation. We would like to create a direct connector to the BETA TPX platform to provision/de-provision users and TSAR levels. Is there an externalized REST API for the BETA TPX platform that we could write our connector to?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sean Carrick

VP, IdAM Solutions

LPL Financial

apiwealth-management-web-services
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I forwarded this question to Jason Richie, who is a product manager for BETA Systems, and who I hope should be able to answer it.

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.
Thanks,
-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

@sean.carrick
I'm afraid Thomson Reuters BETA Systems products are not covered on this Developer portal. I suggest you direct your question either to your Thomson Reuters account manager or follow the link below to contact Thomson Reuters Helpdesk.
https://my.thomsonreuters.com/ContactUsNew

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.