For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
19 7 10 8

CAn someone please share Chain Resolving API in EMA?

Is there any Thomson Reuters standard Library which comes along with EMA package, that will help in resolving chain. I have found the one below but i am assuming this is just for explanation purpose. Please share if someone has any idea for the same.

https://github.com/TR-API-Samples/Example.EMA.Java.ValueAddObjectsForEMA

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkchain-ric
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
17k 80 39 63

Hi @gaurav.mahajan,

The Chain articles and accompanying source code was created because there was no code built as part of the EMA offering. The source code is very flexible, yet powerful to handle many different capabilities. In addition has capabilities to optimize processing that I think you will find very beneficial.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
17k 80 39 63

Hi @gaurav.mahajan,

There is a great article, in 2 parts, discussing chains in detail including full source code in Github: https://developers.thomsonreuters.com/article/simple-chain-objects-ema-part-1.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
19 7 10 8

Thanks @nick.zincone.1! I went through that article and Git Source code. Git Source code seems to be developed on TOP of EMA and extended its capabilities for Chain resolving, I was curious to check if there is anything like that coming as part of EMA Library package which we can down load for Reuters API link. Can you please share if something like that exists?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
19 7 10 8

Thanks @nick.zincone.1 for sharing this valuable inputs!

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.