question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

Receiving a "Not Authorized" error when making a TimeSeries request using certain RICs

The application I am working on is using TRKD to make TimeSeries requests. One of the RICs used is USD1MFSR= , and when that request is made the error logs indicate a "Not Authorized" error. I attempted to replicate the request in the Request Builder using that RIC and also received the "Not Authorized" error.

I am trying to determine if there is a certain level of service required to use this RIC or if the "Not Authorized" error is indicative of some other problem.

rkd-apirkderror-message
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@alex_boes
Were you able to raise a service case with Thomson Reuters Helpdesk and get the assistance you were looking for? If yes and the issue is resolved, could you please click Accept link next to the response by Christiaan Meihsl? This will guide community members who may have a similar question in the future. And if you need further help from this forum, please post again here and let the moderators know what if any progress has been made or how we can help you.
Thanks,
-AHS

Dear @alex_boes,

I'm unsure if you are able to raise a service case to the HelpDesk team or not. Does this problem still persist?

Hello @alex_boes

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@alex_boes

Hello again!

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Show more comments

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
13.7k 26 8 12

@alex_boes, apologies for the late reply. This sounds like a permissioning issue. Please raise it with the help desk via My Account, or contact your account manager directly.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.