question

Upvotes
1 0 1 1

making a data uncomplete in public in php

i have a row like mehdiaghighi2003 but when i wanna write it somewhere it is too long like when i wanna take this into a list.

so i wanna make it like this mehdiaghi... and place (...) instead of **ghi2003**

thank you guys please help me

phpmysql
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1.9k 7 10 16

Is your PHP question related to any Thomson Reuters APIs/Products? If it is related to the pure PHP only, I suggest you post it in PHP community or Stack Overflow which are more appropriate place.

Useful Link: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11434091/add-if-string-is-too-long-php

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
7.6k 15 6 9

@mamaliosezar

Note that this portal is aimed at software developers utilizing Thomson Reuters APIs. If your question does not related to any Thomson Reuters APIs, please use stackoverlfow.com instead.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.