For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
32 7 8 12

Integration with world check one api

In my application I have to screen a party and get the result and based on that we will activate the party. So I am following these steps.

1. Get groupId and store for all future screening request. (one time)

2. Get Case System Id for a Customer (cases) (one time and store in customer master) and for future screening request I am taking the same case system Id from the Customer master. Is this a good method or do I need to generate case system id every time?

3. Screen Case (screeningRequest)

4. Get Result (results)

is this process ok? or is there a better way ?

thanks

world-checkworld-check-onec#screening
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@ziad.abourizk

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

@ziad.abourizk

I have already shared a link with you that mentions the correct steps to screen a case and then check the world check profile.

I am sharing it again here:

https://developers.thomsonreuters.com/customer-and-third-party-screening/world-check-one-api/quick-start?content=45260&type=quick_start

I am rewriting the same content (as in the above link) for your reference:

1. Get top level groups: One time, if you are planning on to make changes in the group structure using the WC1 GUI.

2. Get the case template of the group: One time, if you are planning on to make changes in the case template using the WC1 GUI.

3. Get the country ISO list: One time. But the information is subjected to change so we recommend them fired periodically.

4. Get Case System Id for a Customer (cases) (one time and store in customer master) and for future screening request I am taking the same case system Id from the Customer master. Few questions here:

Are you saving a case here? or just pulling the case system Id of the already screened case or saved case?

Is this a good method or do I need to generate case system id every time?

[Ans by Irfan]: This depends on what are you trying to do. If you want to re screen an existing client, then using the same case system Id is a good idea. If you are screening a new client whose name is same that exists in your screened case DB already but the secondary identifier like place of birth, date of birth, etc is different, I would suggest you to create a new case, meaning generate a new case system Id for it.

In short, if you are re screening existing clients, use the same case system Id.

If you are screening a new client even though a file with same name exists (provided they are two different clients), generating a new case system Id is a better Id. This will lead to better tracking and visibility on each client you have screened.

5. Screen a case

6. Audit API: This is to find if the case has been screened or not.

7. Get screening results (If the case is screened,i.e, yes for step 6 and still there is an empty response for this API, that means the case has not results. This is why audit API is important).

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.