For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

What is Turkey Lira to Georgia Lari ric?

how can i get the Turkey Lira to Georgia Lari rate ric ?

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkrics
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@hugenshen163

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@hugenshen163

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvote
Accepted
7.6k 15 6 9

@hugenshen163
Please try TRYGEL=BOGF .

As far as I know, it's TURKISH LIRA/GEORGIAN LARI FX CROSS RATE.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
895 3 8 3

Hi, well this isnt a question I get asked too often!! :)

There doesnt seem too be much in the way of an FX market between Turkey and Georgia, or at least we dont get many contributors towards it - except the one you have picked - which is the National Bank of Georgia rate and updates very regularly throughout the day.

The only other rates we have are his chain, which provides a list of calculated FX Cross Rates (we calculate these off TRY= and GEL= rates): GELX=

and this chain which provides a list of contributed crosses (we create these when we get more than one contributor: GELX1=

So id say the one you have picked is your best bet.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.