For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

DataScope Select - REST API , functionality Adhoc - decimals

Hi,

We use DataScope Select - REST API, functionality Adhoc to require data to Reuters, template Composite and some others.

We currently face an issue: pool factor is returned with 6 decimals, while Reuters screen display up to 10.

How can I specify that I want at least 10 decimals for any field? In fact I want same value than one displayed in Reuters screen.

I tried to review previous question on same topic

Best I found is https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/7785/dss-rest-api-decimal-places-set-up.html

But my developer replied “this particular reply is talking about report templates - we only use the Adhoc functionality of the API”.

Any help more than welcome.

Rds

Martial

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssrest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@martial.clavequin
Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.
Thanks,
-AHS

@martial.clavequin
Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,
-AHS

@martial.clavequin, please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such. Thanks, AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

Please refer to this question.

The OnDemand extractions do not have the ability to override fields' decimal precision at this moment. 
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
13.7k 26 8 12

@martial.clavequin, to add to Jirapongse's answer: we have made an enhancement request for the On Demand request to deliver more decimals. We are attempting to deliver this in the Oct 15 release, but cannot guarantee that will work, the schedule is tight.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.