question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 1 1 5

I want to get ESTIMATES IBES relevant information?

I want to get ESTIMATES IBES relevant information?I don't know which interface to call. And what is the order of the calls?@jirapongse.phuriphanvichai ♦♦

datarkd-apirkd
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.1k 250 52 74

Chapter 24 Estimates IBES in the TRKD API Developer Guide explains the usage of Estimates IBES requests and responses. The Estimates IBES content incorporates sell side estimates data, analytical data, company issued guidance, recommendation/ target price, detailed estimates, estimates statement and actual view.

Please refer to this document, if you are unable to find the answer in the guide, please explain more about information that you need.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ok.thanks.

You mention company issued guidance as does the documentation, but nowhere does it actually tell you how to get company issued guidance, it's all street estimates.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.