question

Upvotes
Accepted
98 5 5 15

Use EikonDesktopDataAPi and AdxRtList on VBA Access running on 64bits

hello

i'm facing problems to use EikonDesKtopDataAPI on VBA Access running on 64 bits.

Indeed, while i use the class successfully to initiate RtList functions in 32 bits, i face problems to turn it into 64 bits. i have a message showing that "

ActiveX component can't create object" for this line

set EikonDDA=New EikonDesktopDataAPI.

any help for this matter will be appretiated.

Regards

eikoneikon-data-apieikon-com-api64-bit
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @anass.yazane.1

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@anass.yazane.1

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
4.6k 26 7 22

@anass.yazane.1 Adfin Real-time, which is the library containing AdxRtList, only supports 32 bit environments.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
98 5 5 15

Hi

tahnak you for your answer.

as i get problem when setting eikonDDA (

set EikonDDA=New EikonDesktopDataAP), i will have the same problem if i want to use analytincs functions (such adxbondmodule which are compliant with 64 bits)

Regards

icon clock
10 |1500

All Eikon COM APIs including Adfin Real-Time and Adfin Analytics are available only as 32-bit libraries, which cannot be used in 64-bit processes. So yes, you will have the same problem with Adfin Analytics.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.