I am from HDFC Bank, basis on Treasury Business team we are planning for having integration between 360T and Reuters through MAPI API forthepurpose of flowing FXT Rae to 360T pricng Engine using MAPI API.
Pupos of thisIntegration is
1) To flow the FXT rates to 360T pricing engine using MAPI.
2) All currency pairs rates needs to be flown to 360T pricing engine and for all tenors and all deal type (Cash, Tom, Spot, forward and Swaps)
3) Facility for trade auto execution from 360T pricing engine.
4) Also facility required to place passive orders.
5) and themost improtantaly rate sould flow via HDFC bank’s network/server.
Basis on this requirement, our technical Team hascertan set of question, request you to provide clarity on the same.
1) As we understand from you, Reuters will not allow direct access to 360T so let us know how connection will be happened between Reuters and 360T?
2) Let us know whether we can use existing SCS-Relay for this interface and provide our natted IP to 360T so that they can connect to our SCS-Relay and then SCS-Relay will connect to Reuters.
3) 360T lease line has been terminated in Bank house. So let us know whether we can use this lease line for this interface.
4) How much bandwidth is required for this interface?
5) What are the pre-requisite for this interface? Whether any third party tool is required or only need to open port for the same.
6) Let us know any SSL certificate is used in this interface.
7) Is there any user id and password need to be stored in configuration file or not. If yes then let us know whether it is encrypted or normal text.
8) Let us know password Encryption algorithms for this interface.
9) Let us know whether DR is available in case of Disaster. How much down time is required for this activity?
10) Is there any reconcile report for deals flown to 360T platform?
11) Please elaborate that MAPI sessions maintain their sequence numbers for the whole trading week (Sunday -> Friday). Is there any risk involved?
12) Can we use same MAPI for multiple applications or need to install different folder for each interface?
13) Let us know any vulnerability port is there for this interface?
I am not getting MAPI API optionunder select a forum opton, please route my questions to correct forum.