Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 2

How to download private equity investment data to Excel?

I would like to retrieve the sums of private equity investment amounts up to a specific date for a large number of companies from Eikon to Excel.

Is there a way to automatize this by using formula builder and companies´ RICs in Excel?

Thank you!

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apidataformula-builder
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

@96e45922-0fc7-4994-8be5-53618369a778
I'm not sure I fully understand what data you're looking to retrieve. An example of the data you're after and what you're looking to achieve would be most helpful.
Alternatively the best resource for help with using Eikon Excel add-in is Refinitiv Helpdesk, which you can reach by either calling the Helpdesk number in your country or by using Contact Us capability in your Eikon application. This forum is targeted at software developers utilizing Refinitiv APIs.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you very much! I will contact the Helpdesk.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.