[EMA C++] How can I run the progress all the time

I develop with EMA(C++),

I want the progress run all the time, which is shown as follows:

Thank you very much!

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-api
1543046372.png (21.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@luxiangyuan

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @luxiangyuan

These are just simple examples which run for 60s seconds for demonstration purposes.

The sleep(6000) is there to put the main thread to sleep for 60s, to stop the application exiting immediately - which allows time for some data to be received via the onRefresh / onUpdate callback methods on the API Thread context.

You just need to stop the application from exiting after 60s to continue receiving data on the API thread.

So, for example you could just put a while loop around the sleep(6000) so that it keeps sleeping - indefinitely. OR just increase the sleep time if you want it to run for a bit longer before exiting.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.