question

Upvotes
Accepted
646 21 33 41

dex2 error in response

[Handler_BackEndFailure] Time-series request for GOOG.SN interval Daily failed (not permissioned)

I get this text in all fields: TR.ClosePrice, TR.OpenPrice, TR.LowPrice.... for 2018-12-30 date for RIC: GOOG.SN.

But not for TR.PriceClose, TR.PriceOpen...

What does it mean?

And what is the difference between those sets of the fields?

eikoneikon-com-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

in python I get this:

eikon.eikonError.EikonError: Error code Error | GOOG.SN: The user does not have permission for the requested data |

@igorg can you open /GOOG.SN or GOOG.SN in the quote app on the terminal?

yes, those 'bad' fields show "[Handler_BackEndFailure]..." in DIB

Show more comments

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.6k 26 7 22

@igorg, it seems that accessing this requires the subscription to the exchange.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Is this a part of some higher level of membership with TR or it's a subscription to Chilean exchange?

I do collect about 1950 from that exchange every day and only 2 tickers have this error. How are they different than other?

@igorg can you open 0#ISHARES=SN in the quote app? AAPL.SN? FACE.SN? HOME.SN?

i would speculate that some fields require subscription to the exchange and some not (like TR.PriceOpen), but only the support desk can provide you with the full explanation.

yes, I can open all of them, except 0#ISHARES=SN

Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.