Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 1 1 0

Get all RICs where fundamental data has been updated

Assume that I have a list of RIC identifiers. How would I go about finding all RICs within that list that had their fundamental data, i.e. TR.Revenue updated yesterday.
Would you get TR.Revenue.periodenddate for all RICs in my list and then comparing them daily to the new set and extract the ones where TR.Revenue.periodenddate has changed? Or is there a better way?

Thanks

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apiricsfundamentals
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.6k 26 7 22

@fa297854-f1b0-4f31-85f2-2f00e0791582 you can monitor expected report date where available, so you know when to start querying and can further optimize your calls.

df, e = ek.get_data(['AAPL.O', 'CMXCPO.MX', 'LKOH.MM', 'VOD.L'], ['TR.ExpectedReportDate(Period=FQ1)'])

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Understood. Thanks.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.