question

Upvotes
1 1 0 1

Complete List of Filings with Filings Search v2

I am trying to pull a complete list of filings using filings search v2 through the TRKD API. Per the TRKD documentation, "There is a limit of 10000 results. Users cannot retrieve 11000 results or retrieve 5000 results starting at startRow 8000." (Ch 43.4.1, Request Parameters).

How can I retrieve a complete list of filings that TRKD has available? I am open to using country codes, category IDs, or other to give valid results. I am using Python, but open to other languages as well.

Note: I am able to query the search database. However, given the limit above, this is not a complete list. My questions specifically asks how to retrieve a complete list of filings, NOT how to use the different settings.

datarkd-apirkdsearch
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@adavis1

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

adavis1 avatar image   adavis1 moragodkrit.chumsri_1

This does not answer my question.

Contacted Nityanand Koppad to verify the question again.

<AHS>

Contact @wim.ooms to help the client on this TRKD question. Extend triage.

@wim.ooms, @nityanand.koppad, this TRKD query is still open. Can you please answer it ?

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
648 5 4 6

@adavis1

There are many filters available in below method. Please review your filter criteria best suits your requirements.

https://www.trkd.thomsonreuters.com/SupportSite/TestApi/Op?svc=FilingsSearch2_1&op=SearchSubmissions_1

Here you can filter by country, period, sectors/industry etc..

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.