question

Upvotes
Accepted
26 3 4 11

i was actually trying to implement a case where i could get real time bid and ask values for currencies . so can you please tell me where i could get RIC for all currencies and how could i get their real time values with timestamp.

@Pimchaya.Wongrukun please help me with this.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-apiforex
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
24.2k 53 17 14

Hello @rkumar

The RIC for all currencies. You can use RIC Search tool to find the RIC that you want. Additionally, you may contact a Data support team to help find the RIC by opening a content-related enquiry via Get Support https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/productsupport.html link. Please select "I cannot find content I am looking for" and "Thomson Reuters Elektron Real-Time" Product as picture shows below:

Regarding the implementation. I strongly suggest you follow through EMA Java Tutorial that give you a step by step guide to implement your application with EMA Java to connect and consume data from Elektron.

Other example that can help you is EMA Java Consumer example120__MarketPrice__FieldListWalk example in the API package. It contains a source code that iterates through is incoming Field Data of the requested RIC.

Additional resources to help you study EMA Java and learn how to implement your application:

get-supports.png (21.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.