question

Upvotes
Accepted
26 3 5 11

i was actually trying to implement a case where i could get real time bid and ask values for currencies . so can you please tell me where i could get RIC for all currencies and how could i get their real time values with timestamp.

@Pimchaya.Wongrukun please help me with this.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-apiforex
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @rkumar

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @rkumar

The RIC for all currencies. You can use RIC Search tool to find the RIC that you want. Additionally, you may contact a Data support team to help find the RIC by opening a content-related enquiry via Get Support https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/productsupport.html link. Please select "I cannot find content I am looking for" and "Thomson Reuters Elektron Real-Time" Product as picture shows below:

Regarding the implementation. I strongly suggest you follow through EMA Java Tutorial that give you a step by step guide to implement your application with EMA Java to connect and consume data from Elektron.

Other example that can help you is EMA Java Consumer example120__MarketPrice__FieldListWalk example in the API package. It contains a source code that iterates through is incoming Field Data of the requested RIC.

Additional resources to help you study EMA Java and learn how to implement your application:

get-supports.png (21.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.