question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 2

API Santander Germany

Hi, can you please indicate which is the name of the specified certificate in the Santander API? Is it DigiCert SSL?

Can you please confirm in which system and server is it installed?

I am contacting from Santander Consumer Bank Germany regarding the API between CMC and Thomson Reuters thanks and regards

apitick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

The questions from the customer relate to TRTH v2, or so it seems. I have sent an email to pradeepa.baradka@thomsonreuters.com as he seemed to be helping the customer in the past. Let me know if you want to be cc'd on the email trail.

Hello @Marcos

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

@Marcos
In my opinion it would be best to get Santander market data department involved. They will either have the answers you're looking for ready available or they can reach out to their Refinitiv contacts to get the answers.
Alternatively you can contact Refinitiv account team for Santander Germany.
I sent you the contact details for Refinitiv account team for Santander Germany to the email address you used to register on this portal.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
39.4k 77 11 27

@Marcos
I'm afraid it's not possible to give an answer to your questions based only on the info you provided. Abbreviation CMC doesn't mean anything to me. I'm not familiar with any systems implemented or being implemented at Santander Consumer Bank Germany. Thomson Reuters and Refinitiv have dozens of API products, and from your post I cannot tell which one you're enquiring about. I suggest you take a step back and explain in more detail and at a higher level what you're looking for.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 1 2

HI @Alex Putkov.

thanks a lot for your answer.

In Santander Germany we implemented system CMC which request market data to Thomson Reuters via API. In regards to the API the technical team which will do the maintenance requested additional information:

Name of the certificate in the Santander API

Server and system where the API is installed

I´ve opened a ticket in Refinitiv and I´ve been requested to open a ticket in here. I hope this information is sufficient for you in order to identify the request nonetheless if you need additional information let me know so I can provide it.

Thanks a lot in advance!

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
39.4k 77 11 27

@Marcos
I'm afraid this is still not sufficient to provide any answer. As I mentioned previously, Refinitiv has dozens of API products that can deliver market data in a variety of ways. Without knowing the details of your implementation: which Refinitiv products and APIs you intend to use, how the data delivery is architected and so on, it's not possible to to give you the answer you're looking for. Or any meaningful answer for that matter. Without the full context the question about the certificate just doesn't make any sense. Off the top of my head I cannot think of any product and architecture where the question about the certificate would be relevant. This is not to say that there's no such product or architecture. It very well may be that I just cannot think of it without full context.
It sounds like you yourself are not familiar with the implementation or proposed implementation details, right? Is anyone from Refinitiv account team covering Santander involved in the project? Is anyone from Santander market data department involved? I can only suggest that you get someone who's familiar with the implementation details to ask the question here or to get Santander market data or Refinitiv account team involved.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 1 2

Hi @Alex Putkov.

I am afraid I don´t have much more details about it.

The responsible for the project was karol.zwirello@thomsonreuters.com

How should we proceed now?

Thanks and regards

icon clock
10 |1500

@Marcos just out of curiosity, have you tried speaking to Karol directly?

Hi @Zhenya Kovalyov

no I didn´t. In my first ticket opened in Refinitiv I´ve been told to open a query here

@Marcos ok, so it looks like your question pertains to TRTH or Thomson Reuters Tick History, I will try to find someone who can help you with this.

Upvotes
39.4k 77 11 27

@Marcos
It sounds like what you're enquiring about is the connection options and requirements for Thomson Reuters Tick History product. If this is indeed the case, please refer to this document available under the Documentation tab on Thomson Reuters Tick History section on this portal. I hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 1 2

Hi @Alex Putkov.

Thanks a lot for the documentation. I was checking it but I am afraid it´s not answering my questions

Specific name of the certificate in the Santander API?

System/server in which the API is implemented?

Please can you put me in contact with some how could help me to identify this information? Should I contact directly Mr Zwirello?

Thanks a lot for your support.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 1 2

thanks a lot @Alex Putkov.. I will do so.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.