question

Upvotes
Accepted
11 3 3 8

Hello, My application need to do sanction screening which will give a name in the API request and the response indicates either HIT or NON-HIT. For this requirement which API call I have to make. Many Thanks in advance!

world-checkworld-check-oneworld-check-one-zf
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

@nisar.c

To screen a case, you can use the API call "

SEQ-zfs-api-sync-screen-simple: Perform Zero Footprint Synchronous Screening: Simple" .

This API call lets you send an entity name to be screened and returns a response consisting of matches with match strength "EXACT", "STRONG", "MEDIUM" and "WEAK".

Kindly note you would need to supply a correct group Id to make this work. You can use the API call "SEQ-pre-groups: Get my top-level groups" to find out your group Ids.

If you would like to include secondary fields (such as DOB, nationality, etc) in the payload/body of your screening request, then please call the API "SEQ-pre-group-case-template: Get the case template for a group" to know the UUIDs that you can use to add the desired secondary fields to the payload and to screen it against them.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you for your answer.

@nisar.c I am glad that your query was answered. Request you to accept the answer so that it helps other users in the developer community.

Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.