Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
1 4 8 7

Error code 1404 | No datapoint found with provided name

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I have the same problem here

Have you solved it now? What is the reason?

Same problem here....

Same problem here. it worked well yesterday...

@yuyang, @jonabl, @Dapi, @stephenzeng Could you please start with restarting Eikon.

It looks like there was a networking issue in one of the data centers, and I suspect that the error that you are seeing might have been caused by it.

If you can still reproduce the issue, please respond to this thread and make sure to tag me as @Zhenya Kovalyov.

Thank you.

Upvotes
4.3k 2 4 5

Hi,

Could you detail the request type ? (which function failed with this error: get_data ? get_timeseries ? ...)

@yuyang, @jonabl, @Dapi, @stephenzeng

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
39.4k 77 11 27

@yuyang, @jonabl, @Dapi, @stephenzeng
How do you reproduce the issue? Would you mind sharing the request that returns the error. Is there a pattern to when you experience the issue?

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @yuyang

Is the problem still outstanding ?

If so, can you share the snippet code you used to request for the data ?

Thanks.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Error code 1404 usually is a game manager app error that I have been facing for a long time. But rather than that, I am facing an error is Error Code 0x80072F8F and it has been a trouble for a while than I have gone through one of the website where I have got the proper solution of the error.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.