question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 2 2

How do I subscribe to broken date FX forwards in IDN_SELECTFEED or IDN_RDF

I need to know how to find out RICs for forwards on a date, or IMM dates. So EURCAD 3month forward would be EURCAD3M=. How do I subscribe to The EURCAD rate for an arbitrary broken date, eg19 July 2019?

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdktreprics
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@duncan.kerr1
Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.
Thanks,
-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

FX forward rates for arbitrary broken dates are not available from Refinitiv Elektron datafeed providing streaming market data. To get FX forward rate for an arbitrary broken date your application needs to retrieve forward rates for standard periods and interpolate on the broken date.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.