Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 2

Retrieve null data when using TR.ShortInterest

Hello,

I am using TR.ShortInterest in Excel Eikon add-in. I tried to pull the data for FTSE100 for a date only but it gave me all NULL value for all companies. I cannot find the documentation of the API, so I wondered if anyone can help?

The formula is as following:

=TR(".FTSE","TR.ShortInterest(Scale=0)","SDate=2018-12-03 Frq=D CH=Fd;date RH=IN",AL23)

Thanks,
Ricky

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apidata
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

@ricky.lee.shop
Please report this issue to Refinitiv Helpdesk. Refinitiv Helpdesk can be reached by either calling the Helpdesk number in your country or by using Contact Us capability in your Eikon application (main Eikon menu - Help - Contact Us).

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

The problem is I am unsure if this is a bug or a user error.

The Helpdesk will tell you. Refinitiv Helpdesk is the best resource for any issues related to the use of Eikon Excel add-in. This forum is dedicated to software developers using Refinitv APIs.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.