question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 0 1

How can I access the BlockOne IQ for Ethereum Oracle Smart Contract?

blockchain
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
21 0 0 0

Dear @daragao,

Thank you for your interest in the Thomson Reuters BlockOne IQ Oracle.

You can find details here:
https://blockone.thomsonreuters.com/

There you can apply for access. Note that BlockOneIQ is still very much in an experimental stage.

Note that given the significant levels of interest in the Oracle, we are currently prioritizing access requests that include multiple organizations, a minimum viable network for their Proof of Concept and a detailed description of the objectives of the Proof of Concept.

Kind regards,

Daniel

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 1 0 1

Thank you @Daniel.Mattioli.

I already asked for access, I am really eager in getting to know your solution better, if it was possible even access to a repo with the Oracle smart contract (and oracle adapter) to figure out how it works internally, it would be welcome.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
21 0 0 0

Hi,

As mentioned above, given the significant levels of interest in the Oracle, we are currently prioritizing access requests that include multiple organizations, a minimum viable network for their Proof of Concept and a detailed description of the objectives of the Proof of Concept.
We are review these requests in turn and will revert back to you shortly and contact you directly.

Kind regards,

Daniel

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.