question

Upvotes
Accepted
36 1 3 4

Different Response in postman and world check one UI

Hi

When I hit the world check screening request api from my postman, I get the response as

{ "results": [] }

while as the same name gets me a different response on the world check UI. Screenshots below.

Please help me understand as to why this can happen

worldcheckui.png

postman.png

world-checkworld-check-onescreening-apiworld-check-one-zf
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @asif,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text beneath the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Hello @asif,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

@asif

The reason you are unable to fetch the screening results for a name when using the ZFS API is because we have hosted synthetic WC data on our pilot server and return synthetic WC data as JSON response and not the real WC data. ZFS UI still uses the real WC data, hence you are able to view results when screening the same using ZFS UI.

Even if a name produces result both in API and UI, the result set would be completely different.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.