Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
0 1 4 5

Why do some funds have a PCTCHNG & Total Return whilst others have just PCTCHNG and others have neither? When pulling through from the Python Data API

I can see that some funds do not have PCTCHNG, or Total Return or either - why is this? Is there anything that all funds will definitely have with regards to performance/return?

Used

ek.TR_Field('PCTCHNG'), ek.TR_Field('TR.TotalReturn')

Please see attached.pctchng190619.png

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apidata
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I preferably want to pull in a daily total return for each fund. (This needs to be consistent across all instruments).

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

Wasn't this previously discussed on another thread here? In case I misunderstood I raised case 07722218 on your behalf with Refinitiv Helpdesk. Content questions such as this one are best directed to Refinitiv Helpdesk, which you can reach by either using Contact Us capability in your Eikon application or by calling the Helpdesk number in your country. The moderators on this forum do not have deep expertise in every type of content available through Eikon. The Helpdesk will research your question and will get back to you.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.