With Python to be able to receive a list of identifiers (ISINs, RICs, Tickers etc) based on specific criteria (e.g. Bonds, active, issued in Sweden, abover $250m amount outstanding.
I think you can use "SCREENER" app to create the search term then use it with Eikon Data API.
1. Type in "SCREENER" on Eikon Search bar and press enter to open SCREENER.
Then select any search term and export it as excel formula. See picture below:
2. Look at the formulas in excel and extract the formulas to use with Eikon Data APIs.
Many thanks for you explanation, it is very helpful. However,
1. I see that the syntax in Excel and Python formula is a bit different. Could you let me know where I can get help on this Screen function in Python (Jupyter Notebooks) (may be a link to the documentation)?
2. Can I use the Screener function even if I look for bonds, not companies?
3. How do I know how many entries I got using the screener in Python, without necessarily doing the same search on the Terminal first?
Sorry for multiple questions, but your help is invaluable.