For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 1

World Check One API name transposition

Can i know current World Check One API support name transposition for screening ?

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

@tsongguang.lee There is no alternative way in the API to achieve this. However, you can do this- create a series of permutation and combinations with the given name and then screen all of them by sending separate screening request for each of them.

I understand this sounds a lot archaic and not a very feasible solution. We are trying our best to roll this functionality out this Q4 for our clients.

Thanks.
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
196 2 0 4

Hi Tsongguang,

Thanks for your query, yes, it does, please check the case template:

- SEQ-pre-group-case-template: Get the case template for a group

temp.jpg (20.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
196 2 0 4

Hi Tsongguang,

My apologies i am afraid have to take it back, actually it will not be ready until Q4 or early next year.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 1 1 1

@Chris.Lee

hi chris, can i know how to enable nameTransposition for screen ?

i try "nameTransposition": true or "nameTransposition": "yes" , both also not work

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 1 1 1

@Chris.Lee

HI Chris , is any alternatives ways to work as nameTransposition function in API? Since the name transposition matching method quite important in the screening solution.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 2 1 3

Hi @Irfan.Khan and @Chris.Lee, I'm writing to check in on this since you mentioned that this will be ready in Q4 2019 or early 2020. Is there any updates on this as tsongguang mentioned, this is quite important in the screening process.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

The name transposition is available now in the version 2 of the API. Please contact C3R.API@refinitiv.com for more information, on how integrate this functionality.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.