Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 2 1 1

Error code 400 | Backend error. 400 Bad Request

I've been using this requests for almost one month and now it fails!

What is happening?

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apierrorerror-400error-408
eikon.png (19.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @fcucullu,

Are you continuing to expirience the issue, or is all working as expected at the moment?

(At this time, I am able to pull via Eikon API as expected, no issues)

---

However, I believe there was some planned maintenance today that have been the cause of what you were observing.

For this type of issue the first to check is Eikon Service Alerts by going to:

my.refinitiv.com

After you have logged in,

Select "Notifications & Alerts"

Select "Service Alerts"

Select "Eikon Alerts"

eikonalerts.gif

However, if the impact you have observed is not exactly as discussed in the notice, or if it's continuing longer then expected, better next to call Refinitiv Helpdesk or to open a support case via my.refinitiv.com to get the definitive answers.

What you observe may be related to network issues preventing connectivity, application issues, etc, and Refinitiv helpdesk will have the more complete information, if there is no service issue, and if there is one, to the nature, impact and expected duration of the issue.

I hope these details help

eikonalerts.gif (68.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.