question

Upvotes
Accepted
42 6 6 9

Getting “Reauthorized” errors while try to receive the data

One of our application connects to our TREP boxes to get the third party vendor data. Connection wise it looks fine but the applciation get the"“Reauthorized” errors, but the application can still see the data though. Would you please advise why we get this msg?

The code we are using is:

} else if (respMsg.getMsgType == OMMMsg.MsgType.STATUS_RESP) { logger.warn(ric + ": not recognized status: {}", state)
}

In processItemEvent API
elektronrefinitiv-realtimetrep
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@nikita.ou

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Hello @nikita.ou

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
42 6 6 9

We have confirmed with vendor, this msg is from their data feed. We are good to close this question. Thanks a lot for your help @irapongse.phuriphanvichai

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
9.6k 10 7 7

Hello @nikita.ou

I have not found "Reauthorized" in RFA Java so the error should come from one of the components in the infrastructure.

I suggest you contact the teams who supports the infrastructure components i.e. TREP support and the feed support. For the products from Refinitiv, you can submit the query via Get Support of MyRefinitiv . If you cannot submit the query, please contact Refinitiv Account team.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
79.2k 251 52 74

@nikita.ou

I couldn't find this error "Reauthorized" on TREP (ADH/ADS). From the question, the application gets the data from the third-party vendor. Therefore, the error could be from the third-party vendor feed. You can also contact the third-party vendor team to verify this error.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.