For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted

Elektron Websocket API Test Endpoint Credentials

Hi I need an api endpoint and credentials in order to connect and test the elektron websocket api using node js provided examples in github, who should i contact in order to get these?? thanks

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkwebsockets
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @raul.leonidas.cartelle

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@raul.leonidas.cartelle

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
22k 59 14 21

Hi @raul.leonidas.cartelle, please use the Contact Us page at Refinitiv and contact the sales team, and someone will get in touch with you to work out the details.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @raul.leonidas.cartelle

The Elektron WebSocket API is a server side API deployed in TREP/ERT in Cloud server. If you already have a local TREP (or RMDS or ADS server) in your site, please contact your Market Data team to help you on the local TREP WebSocket endpoint.

If you do not have a local TREP, please contact your Refinitiv representative as suggest by my colleague above.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.