question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 2 5 6

How can I get DSPLY_NAME/UNDERLYING for futures like ESc1?

I am new to Reuters and trying to figure out how to fetch information for something like ESc1 Futures. I am using Ema Java Api to do something. I tried using samples from BatchRequest to add custom view but don't get the data.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-apijava
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@purvesh.yadav

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply that best answers your question. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

@purvesh.yadav

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
22k 58 14 21

Hi @purvesh.yadav, The field DSPLY_NAME(3): EMINI S&P DEC9 is available in the image response message for this instrument.

If you are new to EMA API, please try basic 100 series example like MarketPrice Streaming etc, and get all the fields. The field UNDERLYING(3814) is blank and not populated.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
9.6k 10 7 7

Hello @purvesh.yadav

If you would like to get only field DSPLY_NAME(3) and UNDERLYING(3814), please see the answer in the question How to filter with certain fields. If you connects to ADS(one component of TREP), only field ids can be put in the request because ADS does not support field names. If you put the field names in the request, you will get all fields.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.